Question Type: List Subscription
A "List Subscription" question allows you to insert into your survey a question that asks if a customer would like to join your email list. If a customers says yes, their subscription will be automatically recorded in your email service provider's software.
- First you will need to connect SurveyTown to a list integration partner such as Campaigner.
- Next you will select List Integration setting for the survey you are working on. This can be found under the "Integrations" tab
- Then, go into your survey and select a List Subscription question type
- Now you will see the options for the List Subscription question type.
- You can choose to ask for the email address with this question or if you have already asked for their email address using an email address question type you can use that email to subscribe respondents to lists.
- SurveyTown will automatically pull the lists from your email service provider (i.e.: Campaigner) and give you the choice of which lists you want to show to your respondents.
- Now, when a respondent answers they would like to be added to your list when taking your survey, they will be automatically be added to the list inside your email service provider.