Inserting SurveyTown links into Campaigner email campaigns
Inside of Campaigner there is a Smart Editor that will automatically pull in your active surveys and allow you to quickly and easily add a survey to an email campaign. The process is fun and easy. It requires a SurveyTown account that has API access. Here is how to set it up.
- Create an API Key inside of SurveyTown. (Please note: Generating API keys requires a Professional or Enterprise subscription)
- Copy the API Key
- Login to Campaigner
- Go to My Account > Account Settings
- Click on the "Integrations" tab
- Click on "Add Account"
- Paste your API Key
- Click Add Account
Your Active Surveys will now show up in the Smart Editor drop down box so you can easily drop them into your campaigns. To accomplish this...
- Under the "Email Campaigns" click on "+New Email Campaign".
- Select the "Smart Builder"
- There is a dropdown there with the words "Select Survey". Click that drop down and down will appear a list of active surveys from inside SurveyTown. Selecting one will drop a link to the survey inside your email campaign.
That's it - Happy Surveying!