How do I edit my white-label skin?
If you are a white-label partner, you can change the application skin to show your logo and colors.
The skin is accessible via our super admin. Here's how to edit your skin.
- Login to the super admin
- Go to "Settings > Skinning"
From there you will see the list of things you can change. Here's is an explanation of how to
- Logo Image - This is the logo that will show on your login page
- Powered By Image - Strange name, but this is the logo that will show at the top left of the application
- Powered By URL - This is the URL of your company
- Favicon - Shown in the browser tabs
- Skin Name
- Powered by Text - In some places, we may use this text to brand the application to your name.
- Show Header / Footer
- Product Name
- Support Phone Number
- Support Email - This is the email where you customer can reach you for support. It is shown in some strategic places so customer can reach you if they have concerns or questions.
- Default End URL - The default URL to be directed to after login. If left blank we send customers to the dashboard
- Login Domains - This is where you can customized the login URL for domain. This can be a subdomain of myfeedback.io or givemyresponse.com or it can be your own fully qualified domain if you have set that up with us previously. Please send an email to [email protected] to set this up.
- CSS - You can add custom CSS to override our defaults to modify things such as button colors.