I'm a white-label partner with a new customer. How do I create a new account?
As a white-label partner, you have the ability to create new accounts.
First thing you do is to login to the super admin.
After that you then click on "Accounts > Create New Account"This is bring up the dialog that lets you put in all the information about your new account.
- User Name - How your customer will login
- Password - Your customer's password
- Account Name - This is your internal name for the customer
- Organization Name - Formal name of the customer's business
- Phone Number - Phone number for the customer.
- Admin Email - Administrative email for the customer. This is where they will receive system alerts.
- Support Email - This is the customer's support email address.
- Home Page - Customer's homepage URL.
- Logo URL - If the customer has their logo online, you can put their URL here.
- Address - Customer's business location
- TimeZone - Customer's timezone
- Language - Customer's default language
- Number format - The number format (American standard or European)
- Brand / Product Name - This will be the name of the brand / product of your customer. So if you are a Marketing Agency servicing Bob's Accounting Firm, you will put "Bob's Accounting" here.
- Reply To Email - But the email of your customer here. If your customer's respondents want to reply to a survey email they received, the "Reply To" email will define that email address.
- Survey Domain - This is the domain where your customers surveys can be taken at. This can be customized to a fully qualified domain by contact us at [email protected] When if you already have a white-label account this should be setup with your white-label domain.
- Images Domain - This is the domain where your customers images are hosted. This can be customized to a fully qualified domain by contact us at [email protected] if you already have a white-label account this should be setup with your white-label domain.
- Application Skin - Your skin is created when we create your white-label partner account. You should only have one option here.
- Powered By - If you want you Powered By to show up in this account by default, check this button. The Powered By is the small box that appears at the bottom of the survey saying the survey has been powered by your brand.
- Billing Phone - If you customer goes to "Settings > Billing" they will be shown this phone number in order to contact you for questions about upgrading their account.
- Billing Redirect URL - If you customer goes to "Settings > Billing" they will be shown this URL in order to contact you for questions about upgrading their account.
- Hide API in Client UI - You can limit your customers ability to create new API users and keys by checking this box.
- Hide Webhooks in Client UI - You can limit your customers ability to create their own webhooks by checking this box. If you do that then you would use the "Webhooks Setup" settings below to set the Webhooks yourself.
- Hide Email in Client UI - You can limit the ability for your customers to send emails by hiding the email functionality in the UI.
- Hide Password Reset - You can limit your customers ability to change their own passwords by checking this box.
You can setup your customer's Webhooks here. This is especially useful if you have hidden your customer's ability to change this themselves. Add the Webhook URL and define a Key so you can verify the URLs are coming from us. Then define which Webhooks you'd like to receive. If you don't want to use Webhooks for your clients at this time, you can ignore this input.
- Plan - this is where you choose the plan for your subaccount. SurveyTown charges you based on the number of subaccounts and users. Please contact us - [email protected] - for more information
- Survey Response Quota - If you want to limit the number of contacts the customer can survey per month you can add the quota limit here. Once they hit the quota amount, they will no longer be able to send or receive surveys.